Hair Salon owners need to realize that their business is more about Hair Salon Marketing than it is about Hair Dressing. It doesn’t matter how good a product and service they have in their hair salon, if they have no clients then they have no business. The best way to get new and recurring clients is to have a hair salon marketing strategy.
Hair salon marketing doesn’t have to be complicated. Here are some simple strategies that may be useful to any hair salon owner:
1. Identify Your Target Market. Who is your ideal customer? Try and be as specific as you can, age, profession, geographical location etc. The more specific you can be, the easier for you to know how to find your target market and then how to market to them.
2. Referral System. Does your business have a referral system? You should be 100% confident that the service you are providing to your clients is the best and that your clients appreciate what you do. That is a great way to advise your current clients that your business grows by way of referrals. Who can they refer to you. As an incentive, for every new client that is referred to you, you should provide something of value to the client that made the referral as a way of showing your gratitude.
3. Previous Clients. Most hair salons have a Database loaded with ex-clients. How about rejuvenating them back to your business. Write, email, send a Postcard or call them. Do something to remind them that you are still around. Offer a Special Promotion for them to come in for a treatment.
4. Provide the Best Service. This truly is an oldie but a goodie. Giving the best service and best quality speaks volumes about who you are. It provides a great sense of value to your client who feels they have received that extra special treatment. Who wouldn’t want to stay a loyal client to someone who provides exceptional service and great results? And what’s more, they are going to feel more comfortable referring their friends to you. So provide quality and great service and the money will follow.
5. Internet Marketing. Consumers are quickly changing their behaviours in looking for local products and services. The internet is now the most powerful advertising and marketing platform in the world. Your business needs to have a marketing website and that website needs to be positioned on the front page of Google for the best results. The investment may be a little high at the outset, but the return on your investment will quickly turn that in to your advantage. Find a good Internet Marketing Consultant – NOT A WEB DESIGNER.
6. Joint Ventures. Who can you joint venture with for a mutual benefit? They don’t have to be in the same industry. What about the local 5 star Hotel, or the local New Car Dealer? Set up a system where you provide a coupon for a Free Hair Treatment and a basket of products for their premium clients of the month? How many of those clients will come in for the Free treatment and their basket of goodies? Most of them. Then it is up to you to provide that exceptional service and quality to then retain that person as a client.
7. Conversion and Retention Rate. Look closely at the rate of conversion from enquiry to becoming a client. If you are having plenty of enquiry and yet no conversions then ask yourself why. What are you and your staff saying or projecting to your prospect that do not want to do business with you. This could be the turning point in your business if you understand where you’re going wrong and how to fix it. Also look closely at your retention rate. Contact the clients who have not returned and ask them to help your quality assurance for your business. Ask a few quick questions around what they liked and disliked about your hair salon. This is valuable information and should be able to really improve your business.
These simple strategies can help your Hair Salon Marketing immensely and if implemented you will certainly see a positive change in your business. Every single person in your salon needs to be on the same level as you. Customer care needs to be a priority at every step of your business.
Today it can be hard to feel ethical and stay up to date with the world’s fashion trends. Companies that provide stylish clothing in all the various trends at affordable prices often outsource the production of their clothing to big factories in developing countries all over the world. It can be hard, as a fashion-loving consumer, to feel confident about your clothing purchases, not knowing what kind of conditions they were made in, or who was making them and if they were compensated fairly. Though it can’t solve all your fashion woes, here are three things you can do to feel better about your clothing purchases.
An easy way to start making more ethical fashion choices is to begin purchasing jewelry from local artisans instead of big-box or department stores. Local jewelry artists often follow national trends and create unique and beautiful pieces that can be purchased at affordable prices at arts fairs, farmers’ markets, and local art galleries.
Denim from the USA
Jeans purchased from big department and chain stores are rarely ethically produced, and it can be hard to know where and by what means your go-to pair of pants were created. Luckily, several American denim companies provide stylish jeans at affordable prices. Buying jeans made in the USA is an easy way to start making more ethical fashion choices.
Do Your Research
Another way to start making more ethical fashion choices is to start doing a little research. Get online and find out more about the manufacturing process of your favorite clothing companies. Stop purchasing clothing from companies if you do not agree with their manufacturing choices.
Today, buying clothing is not as easy as it once was. It can be hard to sleep at night not knowing if your clothing was ethically produced or not! Supporting local jewelry artists, purchasing jeans made in the USA, and completing more research before buying clothing, are three easy things you can do to feel better about your fashion choices.
Camouflage clothing, or camo clothing as it is generally known, has been a rage for quite some time now. Though they are used mainly for hunting and shooting campaigns, nowadays, they are quite popular among common people in all countries and of all ages. Camo clothing come in all prices and all forms. You’ll find camo jackets, trousers, hats, shirts, t-shirts, etc.
Needless to say, camo clothing is best for what it was made for – hunting. It follows the same technique how a tiger’s stripes matches with the surroundings to keep it hidden or a pengiun’s whiteness that makes it merge with the ice around. Camo clothing is based on the same principle that is, making the wearer less visible in the surrounding to the prey.
Once it became a favourite outfit for hunters, it didn’t take much time to catch on with all strata of society and all streams of profession. People select camo clothing nowadays for a variety of reasons.
• The outfits for camo clothing are durable. They are made of materials that make them last for a long time.
• Camo clothing can be worn at any time, any weather. They are made to face the rough conditions of nature and can therefore be worn for camping, games, hunting, hiking, exercise, etc.
• They are never out of fashion. This is one reason they became so popular among the crowds. You wear it today or 10 years later you’ll never be ridiculed for being out of fashion.
• Camo clothing provides great comfort. Their material and make are specially for meant to fit the wearer perfectly and thus make him or her totally comfortable.
Due to their popularity, camo clothing is now made for all, children and adults, men and women. Also, purchasing camo clothing has become quite easy now with so many companies providing them even online. This way you can find your favourite camo clothing without even stepping outside your home. You can say goodbye to those rushes in shopping malls and long queues at the bill counters.